Girls 6th - 9th Grades
Students attend class one day per week for 3 weeks.
Classes are 1 hour and 30 minutes
What We Cover
- Anatomy of the skin
- Daily Skin Care Routine
- Use of organic sun screens
- Facial Symmetry
- Shaping and Pulling the Eyebrow
- Daytime makeup application
- Use of Foundation, highlight, contour
- Use of liquid eyeliner
- Use and application of cheek, lip and eye color
- Recognizing Undertones
- Be Unique binder
- Color instruction handouts
- Fashion eyebrow tweezers
- Urban Decay makeup brush set
- Use of all skincare and makeup products
- Individual vanity
- Completion Certificate
- *Be Unique Membership benefits
What You Need
- Color Match Foundation
7 spaces available in this class.
Please fill out this form to apply for Daytime Makeup Class.
A $75.00 non refundable deposit is due upon registration to secure placement in class and $50 per each of the 3 lessons.
Applicants are taken on a first come basis with dated form submission online. You will be contacted promptly upon your registration for payment and availability in class. A personal interview is required via phone or in person.
With form submission, you will be promptly contacted for interview and enrollment deposit.