Girls 6th - 9th Grades
Students attend class one day per week for 4 weeks.
Classes are 1 hour and 30 minutes
What We Cover
- Posture and walking
- Entering and exiting a room
- Social stances and hand positions
- Putting on and taking off coats
- Types and use of handbag styles
- Importance of conversation
- The impact of first impressions
- Conversation ice breakers
- Proper introductions and order
- Eye contact and listening
- The correct handshake
- Casual and formal place settings
- Use of Flatware and serving order
- Table manners, paying the bill and tipping
- The perfect thank you note
- Be Unique Binder
- Color instruction hand outs
- Package of thank you notes
- Completion Certificate
- *Be Unique membership benefits
What You Need
A pair of one to one and a half inch heels with a slick surface for stances and turns.
8 spaces available in this class.
Please fill out this form to apply for Basic Modeling Class.
A $125.00 non refundable deposit is due upon registration to secure placement in class. Balance of $150.00 is due on the first day of attendance.
Applicants are taken on a first come basis with dated form submission online. You will be contacted promptly upon your registration for payment and availability. A personal interview is required via phone or in person.
With form submission, you will be promptly contacted for interview and enrollment deposit.